Windows 8.1 is the latest edition of Windows and also a major upgrade to the operating system that first debuted 12 years ago on October 26, 2009. The first release of Window 8 was released in 2012 during late summer and has had three subsequent releases: Update 1 (2013), Upgrade 1 (2015) and Current Branch for Business (2016). All new versions are available as ISO files which can be used with some computers but not others
Windows 8.1 is a new release of the Windows operating system, and it was released in October 2014. The “windows 8.1 iso download with crack” is a 32-bit or 64-bit ISO file that you can use to install Windows 8.1 on your computer.
If you need a ISO image of Windows 8.1 file for whatever reason, such as your system’s incompatibility with Windows 10 or your company’s continued use of Windows XP, this article is for you.
We’ll show you how to obtain the Windows 8.1 ISO file so you may update or clean install Windows XP on your old potato system.
Download the ISO file for Windows 8.1 (32/64 Bit).
First, go to the Mircosoft Support Page.
- Please visit this website (Microsoft Windows 8.1 Installation Page).
- Now go to the ‘Select Edition’ area and scroll down.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Windows 8.1, and then click the Confirm button.
- Now go to the ‘Select the product language’ area and choose your desired language before clicking the Confirm button.
- Finally, you will get Windows 8.1 ISO download links (both 64 and 32 bit).
Method 2: Downloading directly (archive.org)
Use the links below to get the relevant ISO file. These links will take you to a secure Archive server where you may download the file directly. Depending on your system, choose 64-bit or 32-bit.
The English US ISO files may be downloaded directly using the URLs below. If you’re looking for ISO files in a different language, please leave a comment below with the language, Windows edition, and system type of the ISO file you’re looking for, and we’ll do our best to give direct download links.
Windows 8.1 ISO
- Win8.1 English.iso is the file to download.
- 3.21 GB (x64) / 4.32 GB (x64) (x32)
- Normal Edition (Non-pro)
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions are available.
- 334NH-RXG76-64THK-C7CKG-D3VPT is the installation key.
Install the Windows 8.1 ISO image (Clean Install)
If you have your Windows 8.1 ISO File ready, all you have to do now is boot from the disc or USB thumb drive to begin the setup. To cleanly install Windows 10 using an ISO file, follow the instructions below.
- Insert a flash drive with a minimum capacity of 8 GB.
- Now launch Rufus to generate bootable disc for Windows.
- Make sure that all of the default settings are left alone.
- Now press the Start button and wait for the process to complete.
- Rufus will ask you to restart the computer once it’s finished.
- Restart your computer, and before the Windows logo appears, press the Boot Menu key to access it.
|Brand||Key for the Boot Menu has been assigned|
|Asus||Esc or F8|
|HP||Esc or F9|
|Lenovo||F12, F8, F10, F12, F8, F10, F12, F12|
|Other||F1-F12 or Esc|
- You’ll see a list of drives on the screen; choose the one you inserted/plugged in and press Enter.
- The Windows logo will then show on the screen for a short time; if the animated dots appear, everything is in order.
- After that, you’ll be prompted to choose your Language, Time, and Keyboard Method, after which you’ll be prompted to click Next.
- Now press the Install Now button.
- Simply wait a few moments as the system prepares to transfer files.
- Accept the terms of the license by checking the box next to “I accept the license terms.”
- Click Next.
- Select Custom: Install Windows Only from the drop-down menu (advanced).
- After selecting the drive, click Next. [If there are numerous partitions, pick them all from the bottom and erase them one by one until there is just one unallocated disk remaining.]
- Click New > Apply > OK after selecting the unallocated drive list.
- Click Next after selecting the Primary partition from a list of numerous partitions.
- Simply wait a few seconds for Windows to install.
- When all of this is finished, Windows will immediately reboot into the setup.
- Following the reboot, the PC will begin installing Windows 8.1.
- Finally, you’ll be greeted with the new Windows 8.1 homescreen in a few moments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a real Windows 8.1 ISO file?
Yes, these URLs will produce a direct download link from the Archive server, which is secure.
Is there a 32-bit version of Windows 8.1?
Yes, both 64-bit and 32-bit download URLs are available.
Is it compatible with my PC with 4GB of RAM?
Yes, Windows 8.1 has a minimum RAM need of 2 GB, thus it will work well on your PC.
So, that was it; we had successfully downloaded and installed Windows 8.1 ISO file on our PC.
If you have any questions about any of the processes or have any other concerns about this post, please leave a comment below and we will be pleased to help you.
The “windows 8.1 download 64 bit” is a command-line tool that allows users to search and download Windows 8.1 ISO files (32/64 Bit).
- windows 8.1 download free 64-bit
- windows 8 fully activated free download
- windows 8.1 iso file download all in one
- windows 8.1 download free full version 64 bit 2020
- windows 8.1 free download