After reinstalling Windows, it’s possible that your network speed driver may not be compatible. The computer will disable the connection again if no other driver is found and reinstall cFosSpeed manually until you find one that works correctly.
Kazim has always been fascinated by technology, whether it’s tinkering with the settings on his iPhone, Android device, or Windows computer. And, on occasion, unscrewing the gadget to inspect the hardware, however… Continue reading
- The cFosSpeed driver problem has caused many customers to be unable to install Windows 11.
- You won’t be able to upgrade using the installation assistance or Windows Update in this instance.
- You might try uninstalling the cFosSpeed driver to fix the Windows 11 update problem.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Most people have been ecstatic to update to Windows 11 since it was made available to the general public. However, some users encountered a one-of-a-kind issue: the Windows 11 cFosSpeed driver error.
Users who attempted to upgrade to Windows 11 via the setup process saw an error message that said, “Your PC contains a service that isn’t ready for this version of Windows 10.” There is a new version available.
For the most part, the cFosSpeed driver is something they’ve never heard of before. So, before we get into the solutions, let’s have a look at what the Windows 11 cFosSpeed driver is and what it does.
In Windows, what is the cFosSpeed driver?
The cFosSpeed program, which is often included with driver packages, is a traffic shaper that boosts network speed while lowering ping. This driver is pre-installed on most PCs, especially those with MSI motherboards.
While the software is designed to boost network speed, it may sometimes operate against you. It has been reported by some customers that it has slowed their network speed and caused specific websites to slow down.
In Windows 11, how can I repair the cFosSpeed driver error?
1. Remove the driver
- To open it, press Windows + E or click the File Explorer icon in the Taskbar.
- Now go to the C: drive’s Program Files (x86) folder and seek for a folder named after the OEM. The folder for MSI motherboards would be called MSI.
- Now go through the many directories indicated here for a file called LanManager.
- If you’re having difficulties locating it, you may use the Search option to help you out. Press Windows + S, type LanManager in the text area, pick Folders from the drop-down menu, then click More.
- Next, double-click the unins001.exe file to uninstall the cFosSpeed driver and software, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
The cFosSpeed driver problem should be repaired when you delete the program, and you should be able to upgrade to Windows 11 without difficulty.
When you restart Windows, this program reinstalls, according to many users. In such situation, you may just remove LanManager.
Because the method varies by manufacturer, you need either consult the FAQ section on the official website or look for files with the same name to remove it.
2. Remove cFosSpeed from your network settings.
- To open the Run command, press Windows + R.
- To open the Network Connections window, type ncpa.cpl in the text box and press OK or Enter.
- Select Properties from the context menu by right-clicking on the network adapter.
- Now look for cFosSpeed in the cFosSpeed folder. To uninstall this connection, choose the items below and click Uninstall.
- On the confirmation box that displays, choose Yes.
Check whether you can install Windows 11 after deleting the cFosSpeed driver from the network properties. If you can’t find cFosSpeed here, go on to the last option.
3. Get the cFosSpeed program.
- The official cFosSpeed program is available for download.
- To run the installer, go to the location where the downloaded file is saved and double-click it.
- When the UAC prompt comes, choose Yes.
- To finish the installation, follow the on-screen directions.
- In the event that you are given a prompt, choose the suitable response.
- Check to see whether you may upgrade to Windows 11 when the installation is complete.
If you couldn’t delete the cFosSpeed program for whatever reason or couldn’t locate it, upgrading it might be a good option. You should be able to fix the cFosSpeed driver problem and upgrade to Windows 11 after upgrading the program.
What can I do if the procedures above fail to resolve the cFosSpeed driver error?
Although this is an unusual occurrence, if the following options fail to resolve the issue, you may install Windows 11 using a bootable USB drive. Many people who choose to clean install the newest version were able to get around the problem this way.
When installing Windows for the first time, it’s a good idea to make a backup of the data on the machine in case anything goes wrong.
The techniques listed above will resolve the cFosSpeed driver issue and enable you to install Windows 11. Before you update, read our Windows 11 vs. Windows 10 comparison to learn more about the changes between the two operating systems.
If you don’t think Windows 11 is worth the hype, you can discover how to revert to Windows 10.
Let us know which approach works best for you in the comments area below, as well as your experience with Windows 10.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix Windows 11 installation failed?
A: On Windows 10, open the System Configuration app and click Change settings that are currently unavailable. Then select Troubleshoot > Advanced troubleshooting > Command prompt. In the command line, type winver.exe (press Enter) to see your current Windows version number and release date.
What is cFosSpeed Windows 11?
A: cFosSpeed is a free, open source network optimizer for Windows. It achieves this with the help of its special protocol called Tunneling TCP.
How do I get rid of cFosSpeed?
A: You can use cFosSpeeds uninstall tool to remove the application from your computer.