For all you online shoppers out there, Black Friday is the perfect time to find deals. However, it can be difficult to determine what’s legitimate and what isn’t when looking for a great deal on things like VPNs or data plans. Fortunately, we’ve done some digging and found some of the best prices available this year!
The “is tunnelbear vpn safe” is a question that comes up often when people are looking for a VPN service. TunnelBear has some of the best deals on Black Friday to ensure online safety.
Vlad Constantinescu’s work
Expert in virtual private networks (VPNs) and a proponent of privacy.
Vlad has a degree in Animal Husbandry and Livestock Management, but he’s now obsessed with all things digital, from testing applications to writing in-depth evaluations. He worked as a… for three to four years. Continue reading
Date last updated: November 25, 2021
Publish date: November 2020
- While VPNs are excellent for protecting your online privacy and safeguarding your connection, not everyone can afford the more expensive subscription options.
- TunnelBear is a fantastic VPN service that offers substantial savings on higher membership options. All of them may be found on our website.
- More great VPN prices and offers may be found on our Black Friday VPN deals page.
- Visit our VPN Hub to learn more about the advantages of using a VPN on a regular basis.
When it comes to preserving your online privacy and keeping your connection secure, VPNs are both simple to use and highly efficient.
Given the current global turbulence, it makes sense for as many Internet users to use and depend on VPNs as possible.
While premium VPN subscription plans aren’t for everyone, some providers have a slew of lucrative Black Friday bargains in store for us.
TunnelBear is one such service provider. It should be noted that this pertains to lengthier subscription options, such as those for one or two years.
Monthly TunnelBear memberships are currently only available for purchase at full price.
What TunnelBear Black Friday deals are the best?
- 2 Years – $239.76 (a 58 percent savings) $99.99 one-time payment ($9.99 each month, $4.17 total)
- 1 year (save 50%) – $119.88 $59.88 ($9.99 $4.99 each month) paid every 12 months
- 1 Month – $9.99 per month (save 0%).
- Free – no cost, but just 500 MB of safe surfing.
Are you tired of waiting for the ideal VPN subscription package at a low cost? Take a look at TunnelBear’s exclusive offers.
As you can see, the greater the plan size, the greater the savings. Furthermore, at the conclusion of your monthly term, your subscription plan will automatically renew.
Why should you go with TunnelBear?
TunnelBear is a fantastic VPN service that protects your privacy and protects your connection from a variety of cyber-threats.
One of TunnelBear’s best features is that it doesn’t track your private internet activities.
Whatever happens, your Internet company will remain your own as long as you’re linked to a TunnelBear secure server. TunnelBear, on the other hand, has a lot more to offer.
- To keep your internet activities confidential, we have a zero-logging policy.
- Annual security audits are conducted and the findings are made public.
- On the official website, you may check and remove any account data.
- User plan with 500 MBs per month for free
- If no VPN is discovered, an internet kill switch is activated, which disables your Internet connection.
- Secures your connection while using public Wi-Fi.
- There are high-speed servers in more than 23 countries throughout the globe.
- To avoid traffic monitoring, AES 256-bit encryption is used.
- GhostBear is a feature that allows VPN traffic to be disguised as normal traffic.
- Allows up to five devices to be connected to the same account.
To summarize, TunnelBear is a fantastic VPN service, and its Black Friday deals are not to be missed.
Just have a look at their costs; we’re convinced you’ll be impressed.
Your connection is insecure, and websites you visit may access your personal information:
- 184.108.40.206 is your IP address.
Companies may benefit from selling this data, as well as your location and internet provider identity, by sending tailored adverts or tracking your data consumption.
Private Internet Access, a VPN with a no-log policy, open source code, ad blocking, and more, is 79 percent off right now.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
Watch This Video-
The “tunnelbear review” is a VPN service that offers best deals during Black Friday. The company has been in business since 2009 and has over 500,000 customers.
- is tunnelbear safe reddit
- is tunnelbear vpn free
- is tunnelbear a virus
- is tunnelbear safe for torrenting
- does tunnelbear keep logs